Monday, November 15, 2010

Rittenhouse Square

Saturday a friend's family was in town visiting. My friend requested that I bring the girls to lunch with her family. We went to Parc. Viv was such a good girl. The photo above was taken when she was almost finished with her berries. I think she ate the entire bowl of berries in less than 5 minutes.
Elli enjoyed the restaurant as well.

My friend Chris brought her daughter Izzie to lunch.

Elli is 10 days older than Izzie but about 2 pounds lighter. These two were prenatal buddies - lots of non-stress tests together!

After lunch the girls and I went to Rittenhouse Square.

Viv had a great time running circles in the fountain (the City drained the fountain for the winter).

Elli watched.

Standing next to the statute in the fountain.

Dancing....

A great morning and afternoon.

1 comment:

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

What fun!

You're making great memories...