Monday, June 13, 2011

The Last 4 Weeks - Part I

I can't believe its been 4 weeks since I posted! We've been busy with daily life. No huge events to document - just lots of running around. The girls and I spent one morning in May at a craft show with friends. Above, the babies were sound asleep from all of the shopping in the fresh air.


We had surprise visitors sweep through one night. Above, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Jim.


The opening day of the pool during Memorial Day weekend.


Elli put her entire face in the water!


Water baby.


We went to a friend's baby's 1st birthday party.


The girls loved the birthday cupcakes.


After cupcakes the kids played with water balloons.


Buying plants for the backyard on Memorial Day.


Elli "borrowing" Charlie's sippy cup.


Elli loves her accessories!


Happy Birthday Aunt C!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to see all of these pictures after a month. I've missed you!! Aunt Pat